Terms and Conditions
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel (for example if I was unwell), I will either reschedule our booking or refund you in full, whichever you prefer.
In the event that you need to cancel, deposits are non-refundable, but may be used towards our next date, provided 48 hours notice is given for the cancellation. This is because:
- I have invested time in the booking process that is not recoverable, including screening, ascertaining your needs and working through deposit options. I also invest emotional energy in interacting with you and trying to connect from the get-go.
- I am a low volume worker. I will likely have declined other bookings because you have booked a time with me, so your cancellation significantly impacts my income.
If you fail a health check, the booking will be terminated and no refund will be issued. Your deposit will be considered a cancellation fee.
Deposits for tours are non-refundable. They can be transferred to another time during the same tour, if possible, provided 48 hours notice is given. However, this is entirely at my discretion and dependent on my availability.
Deposits cannot be transferred to another tour or another location. This is because touring incurs many overhead costs, and I go ahead with a tour or not based on my confirmed bookings. The deposit ensures I am not hugely out of pocket if I have cancellations.
Start, Duration & Length of booking
- Your booking starts and ends at the time we agreed on. If you are late, I may at my discretion grant you longer time but my schedule will likely not allow for this. In the unlikely event that I am late, the booking will start upon my arrival.
- You are required to shower upon request.
- All Services are at my discretion.
- All services on you are protected.
- Kissing is hygiene dependent.
Termination of Service
Our time together will be terminated immediately with no refund if any of the following occur. These may also result in a police report.
- Condom tampering
- Filming or photography
- Pushing boundaries and ignoring “no”
- Property damage
- Non-disclosure of an STI – I will see clients who have an STI at my discretion, depending on the STI and how it’s managed. You are legally required to inform sexual partners in advance if you are positive for an STI.
- Deception – if I have previously stated that you are not a client I wish to see or declined/ignored a booking request from you, and you attempt to book me with different details.